All County and Associates, Inc. (ACA) provides, a PA construction management company providing professional Surveying, Civil Engineering and Environmental Permitting services. Founded in 1992, ACA has skilled and educated
associates that enable us to provide the best service to our clients.
In PA, we service: Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Chester, Delaware, Pike, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Northampton, Schuylkill and Southern Wayne counties. We also service northern Delaware.
All County Associates, Inc. services both residential and commercial contractor projects from Mom and Pop to multi-hundred unit subdivisions.
All County and Associates PA Construction Management services include:
- Feasibility Studies
- Land Planning and Sustainability
- Cadastral Surveying
- Construction Surveying
- Construction Management
- Global Positioning Systems
- Civil Engineering including Grading, Storm Water Management, Sanitary Sewers, Water Systems, Erosion and Sediment Pollution Control, National Pollution Discharge Elimination System Permitting
- Sewage Disposal System Testing and Design
- Wetland Delineations and Mitigation
- Environmental Permitting including On-Site Sewage Testing and Design Work and Inspections
- Building Permit Plans
- Boundary Surveys
- Hydraulic Load Testing
- Bog Turtle Surveys
FULLY LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED
MEMBER: PA Professional Land Surveyors.
AWARDS: 2009 PA Society of Land Surveyors: 1st Place in the Subdivision Plat Category; 2nd Place for Color Specialty Presentation Category.
All estimates are written and free. (With full information, typical turnaround is two days.) Credit cards accepted; bill net 30 days.
Free consultation on major contractor jobs, and they will meet you on site. An important fact say, if you are building on a vacant lot, there are all kinds of issues; where do you want the new building, how high, which side do you want the driveway on. ACA professionals will meet you on site to make sure you understand why you can or can’t do certain things.
“Upwards to 80% of our work comes from word of mouth or repeat clients.”